- Temperature Calibrators
- Black Body Systems
- Pressure Calibrators
- Hand Pumps
- Dead Weight Testers
- Comparison Testers
- Signal Calibrators
- Test Benches / Work Stations
- Engg Training Aids & Systems
- Mobile Calibration Systems & Kits
- Temperature Sensors
- Calibration Management Software
- Level Test (& Calibration) Rig
Portable Handheld models capable of simulation & measurement of DC Voltages, Current, Ohms, Frequency, Thermocouples & RTD signals
Combination of Model 02 (Thermocouple), 03 (RTD) & 05 (Loop) Calibrators in a Leather carrying case with shoulder strap for easy transportation – capable of measurement & simulation of variety of Thermocouples & RTDs and mA/V signals with an Accuracy of ±0.05%.
Portable Handheld Multifunction Process Calibrator with an Accuracy of ±0.02% capable of measurement & simulation of DC Voltages, Current, Ohms, Frequency, Thermocouples & RTD signals.
The PIECAL 820 process calibrator combines all milliamp loop functions and sources and reads DC Volts and millivolts, 14 thermocouple types, 9 RTD curves, ohms and process frequency signals.
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
• NABL Accredited - as per ISO 17025:2005 - Calibration Services – Lab / Site
• Training Workshops – Lab / Site
• Consultancy for setting up Calibration Lab & obtaining Accreditation
• Annual Calibration / Maintenance Contracts
• Calibrator Rentals