Senior Manager (Works)
– Instrumentation & Electronics Graduates with over 15 years relevant field experience. Minimum 5 years as a Production / Line Supervisor / Manager. Thorough knowledge of Production Planning / Materials Management / ISO Standards / Procedures essential. Good Inter personnel, Leadership and Communication Skills essential - Must be a dynamic task master.
Team Leader (Calibration Laboratory)
– Instrumentation & Electronics Graduates with 8 years’ experience in a leading Accreditation Calibration Lab. Exposure to NABL / ISO 17025 guidelines must. Good Communication & Leadership Skills essential - Must be a dynamic task master.
– Instrumentation Graduates with a flair for Creative Development Assignments. Minimum 5 year’s hand on experience in Products / System Design / Development is essential.
Training Manager & Consultant
– Instrumentation & Electronics Graduates with 15 years’ experience. Minimum 5 years as Manager in Training Instrument / Electronics Technicians. Good Communication Skills, Exposure to ISO / 17025 guidelines / documentation preparation essential.
Marketing (Domestic / Exports) Support Engineer
– Instrumentation & Electronics graduates with 2 / 3 years’ Experience. Good Communication Skills essential.
Senior Manager (Finance & Accounts)
– CA Finalist / CA Inter with 10 to 15 years’ experience. Minimum 5 years as Manager. Exposure to manufacturing accounts, bank / credit appraisal formalities preferred. Exposure to Tally package essential. Additional qualification CS (Inter) preferred.
Executive Admin / HRD
– BBA with 3 years’ experience in Personnel, General Administration & Co-ordination. Knowledge of statutory obligations – Factory Act, PF, & ESIC etc. Good Communication & Computer skills essential.
Updated 6th Feb, ’ 13